Home is Sydney’s #1 Superclub! The iconic state of the art venue is spread over three levels, with eight rooms. The in house audio visual...Read more
We’re giving you five expert approved tips for planning your wedding or next big event at Cockle Bay Wharf.
Top event planning tips:
1. Set time frames for your event. Knowing a time of year or a specific date can help find the perfect venue or make sure the correct suppliers are available. Make sure you book early to avoid disappointment.
2. Think about your guest list and a theme for your event. This will help you decide how much space and seating you require.
3. Set yourself a budget that is realistic and will meet all your expectations. There’s nothing worse than paying for something twice because your first option wasn’t quite right.
4. Communication is key. Let your venue expert assist you in choosing the best options to make your celebrations a success. The crew at Dockside and L’Aqua can work with you on choosing your menus, beverages and entertainment.
5. Don’t be afraid to check-in. Regular interaction with your event coordinator leading up to your event will allow for seamless event execution!
Trust the experts in event management and book your next event with Dockside or L’Aqua. Whether it’s a wedding, school formal, charity or corporate event, they’ve got the hospitality and skills to turn your ideas into reality. Contact them today.