Baia - The Italian has become synonymous with the Mediterranean-style delicacies found in the charming waterfront atmosphere of Cockle Bay and...Read more
Get away from Sydney without leaving town this long weekend as Cockle Bay Wharf plays host to Hunter Valley Markets. Skip the traffic jams and head to Cockle Bay Wharf, Darling Harbour for a weekend of Handmade in the Hunter Markets and fine dining at our superb cafes and restaurants.
Saturday, Sunday and Monday of the long weekend (Sep 30 - Oct 02) the foreshore at Cockle Bay Wharf, Darling Harbour turns into a delightful promenade of market stalls showcasing the best of the Hunter Valley’s artisans.
We are delighted to partner with the Handmade in the Hunter Markets and Darling Harbour to bring some of the regions finest to the city. On offer will be everything from handmade skin care, beeswax candles, sterling silver jewellery to wine glass coolers.
There will be delicious treats too including cupcakes, cookies, handmade olive oils, vinegars and condiments. Get your Christmas shopping done with handmade gifts.
Some of our venues are heading out of their restaurants to the market stalls. Café del Mar and Blackbird Café will all be creating special long weekend offers on the foreshore.
Hunter Valley markets stallholders include:
• Botanical Elixir – Handmade skin care products and essential oil sprays
• Kerry Shepherd Textiles – Ecoprint garments and scarves
• Beelish – Beeswax candles and eco-food wraps
• My Favourite Cousin – Nappy Change Mats
• Honolulu Baby – Handmade Glass beads made into jewellery
• Kokedama Lama Me – Kokedama plants
• Riverflats Estate – Olives, olive oil, vinegars and condiments
• Classy Coolers – Feminine Wine glass coolers, stubby holders and wine bottle coolers
• David’s Decoupage – Decoupaged coasters, lazy susans, wine bottle/glass holders
• House of Coco Fine Jewellery – Handmade sterling silver and gold jewellery
• Pam Dengate Jewellery - Handmade sterling silver and gemstone jewellery
• River Flats Soapary – Handmade soap, bath bombs and scrubs
• 4 Kali – Handmade Children's clothing
• Handmade in the Hunter – Assorted handmade items
• Hunter Valley Cookies – Assorted cookies
• Alice Rose Design – Girls tutu dresses, skirts, teddy bears, dolls, dog tutus
• Ruth’s Crafts – Hobby horses, unicorns, door stops, door snakes
• Koala Vi Cakes – cupcakes, mini cakes, macarons
• Scrappy Bags – children quilts, cushions, tea towels sets, dog door stops, kids bags
• Rover Pet Products – collars, leads, mats
• Peppertree Soap House - handmade soap, bath, salts, bath tea bags
• Knotted and Knitted - egg cosies, macrame hangers, macrame wall mounted
• Margaret Jacobson - decoupage boxes, pictures, trays and brooches
• See Ya Sista - leather bags, jewellery, leather purses, framed sculptures, recycled timber jewellery, recycled sculptures, recucled timber framed artwork
• Shar-la Designs - cards, books, accessories and clothing